Award winning commitment to safety, training, and quality standards
As well as, earned recognition by the National Ready-Mix Construction Association, Pre-Cast Concrete Institute, Tilt-Up Concrete Association, and the American Institute of Steel Contractors for our commitment to employee safety, training, and adherence to quality standards.
Conewago Enterprises, Inc. has earned the Associated Builders and Contractor’s Platinum Step Award-Safety Training and Evaluation Process
Our commitment to safety and training is taken serious on our job sites, in our plants, and in the handling and transporting of our products. Due to our dedication to safety and training, Conewago Enterprises, Inc. has earned the Associated Builders and Contractor’s Platinum Step Award-Safety Training and Evaluation Process award.
Some of the important aspects of our programs include:
- Equipment Simulator Training: Using our Vortex Simulator, the trainee can learn how to operate the following pieces of equipment: crawler crane, rough terrain crane, excavator, backhoe, wheel loader, forklift, and dozer. Simulation of rigid body dynamics, collision detection, contact determination, and dynamic reactions, is used to teach the trainee.
- Year round employee safety and professional training, including developing Project Managers, Site Superintendents, Shop Managers, and Foremen on matters of safety
- Weekly Toolbox Training materials that are widely disseminated to employees
- Monitoring the safety of suppliers, visitors, and subcontractors on work sites
- Conducting Safety Audits, investigation of accidents, incidents, and near misses
- Maintenance of Health and Safety records, updated Hazmat Inventory
- Ongoing research and review of proposed and new regulations
- Monitoring companywide industrial hygiene exposures
Click the icon to download »
Safety Suggestion Form – 3/5/2018
Safety Observation and Recommendation Form
Safety Inspection Form – 3/5/2018
SDS Sheet Download