Helping Organizations MAINTAIN their Visions as a Reality
Facilities are typically an organizations’ largest investment.
Conewago Enterprises is a general contracting company, specializing in design-build manufacturing, warehouses, institutional, and commercial facilities of all sizes and scope. Since 1956, Conewago Enterprises has been building high-quality facilities for well-known clients such as, Utz, Evapco, Trammell Crow Company, Atapco Properties, Bowman Development, and many more.
As part of Conewago’s mission statement to ‘Help organizations turn visions into reality’, Conewago would like to help keep your facility looking great and operating at its full capacity with our Facility Maintenance Division.
Conewago will service both new and existing buildings of all sizes. Our expert services can be structured to meet the needs and function of your specific facility. Base contracts cover quarterly inspections, but more frequent inspections and special services can be arranged with enhanced agreements. Any services from Conewago’s Construction or Conewago Manufacturing, including steel, precast, ready mix, or site work can be scheduled through your lead contact for the Facility Maintenance Division. We also have capabilities of managing previously contracted facility services; taking the hassle of maintenance completely out of your schedule.
Conewago Facility Maintenance Division offers a full array of services via a single point of contact!
Our maintenance services include:
– Proactive evaluation of existing building systems, including budgeting for future renewal and replacement
– Routine preventative maintenance and inspection of all building and site systems
– Repair, rejuvenation, resealing, and replacement of existing concrete surfaces and caulking
– Exterior facility cleaning, including pressure washing of buildings and cleaning of parking lots
– Snow removal and lawn care
– Door adjustments and hardware replacements
– Coordination of mechanical, sprinkler and electrical repairs and/or replacements
– Minor building modifications
Ready to get started?
We look forward to speaking with you »