Some of the important aspects of these programs include:
- Year round employee safety and professional training, including developing Project Managers, Site Superintendents, Shop Managers, and Foremen on matters of safety;
- Weekly Toolbox Training materials that are widely disseminated to employees;
- Monitoring the safety of suppliers, visitors, and subcontractors on work sites;
- Conducting Safety Audits, investigation of accidents, incidents, and near misses;
- Maintenance of Health and Safety records, updated Hazmat Inventory,
- Ongoing research and review of proposed and new regulations; and
- Monitoring companywide industrial hygiene exposures.
Because of our dedication to safety and training, Conewago Enterprises, Inc. has earned the Associated Builders and Contractor’s Platinum Step Award-Safety Training and Evaluation Process.
Conewago has also earned recognition by the National Ready-Mix Construction Association, Pre-Cast Concrete Institute, Tilt-Up Concrete Association, and the American Institute of Steel Contractors for our commitment to employee safety, training, and adherence to quality standards.Download SDS Sheets Conewago Safety Manual Conewago Safety Training
Other Safety Documents: