St. Patrick’s Cathedral Exterior Renovations – Harrisburg, PA
- Contract Type: Design-Build Construction Management
- Exterior restoration including replacement of all copper, slate roofing and cornice of 100 year-old church
- Restoration of stained glass windows
- Cleaning and repair to exterior stone work
- Replacement of front doors
- Total project for interior and exterior renovations 7 million dollars. Conewago value engineered a 5 million dollar savings from the Diocese closest competitive 12 million dollar bid.