Conewago is currently seeking steel erectors. Applicants should have 2 years’ experience erecting steel. Below are a list of duties required for the position:
- Connect columns, beams and girders with bolts, following blueprints and instructions from supervisors.
- Hoist steel beams, girders and columns in place using cranes to lift and position structural steel members.
- Pull, push or pry structural steel members into proper positions.
- Bolt aligned structural steel members in position for permanent riveting, bolting or welding in place.
- Fabricate metal parts such as steel frames, columns, beams and girders according to blueprints.
- Works cooperatively with the Foreman and other team members.
Conewago offers a competitive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation/Holidays, 401k, Short term Disability, Long Term Disability. Applicants can apply on-line or in person at: 660 Edgegrove Road, Hanover, Pa 17331
Minority and Women are encouraged to apply.
Conewago is an EEO/Disabled/Veteran Employer