Precast – Batch Plant Operator
Currently seeking a Concrete Batch Plant for our Precast Manufacturing Division. This position includes the following duties:
- Maintain and perform general maintenance of batching and related equipment.
- Ensure proper compliance to specifications of concrete required.
- Operate all machinery involved in the batching process.
- Set up plant for which ever type of concrete that needs batched.
- Ensure all plant calibrations and certifications are completed as required.
- Ensure that proper materials are in stock for mixes.
- Ensure that proper material is being mixed for the type of concrete being produced.
- Inspect plant for worn and broken parts.
- Assist in major mechanical work or any other type of work being performed.
- Keep proper records of maintenance, daily batch tickets, mix design notes, etc
- Computer skills along with working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
Conewago offers a competitive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D. Applicants may apply on-line at www.conewago.com or in person at 660 Edgegrove Road, Hanover, Pa 17331
Minority and women are encouraged to apply
Conewago is an EEO/AA Employer