Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Conewago is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic with 3 years’ experience in heavy hydraulic and pneumatic applications. Applicant must be able to diagnose, adjust, repair and/or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic and/or pneumatic equipment such as cranes, bulldozers, graders and mixers used by the company. In addition, applicant can also repair and/or service vehicles such as crew cabs, vans and trucks. Must be able to work cooperatively with the Equipment Manager or Garage Manager to keep the company-owned fleet in a condition that allows for it to be used in a safe and efficient manner.
Tag out equipment when not safe to use.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and repairs and replaces damaged or worn parts.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Tag out equipment before working on.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Conewago offers a competitive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D, Paid Vacation and PTO.. Qualified applicants may apply on-line at ww.conewago.com or in person at 660 Edgegrove Road, Hanover, Pa
Women and minority are encouraged to apply