Conewago Enterprises, Inc. is a growing design-build general contractor servicing clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region and beyond. We are currently seeking an Estimator with knowledge of industrial and commercial structures to join our Team. The ideal candidate will have knowledgeable about commercial construction as well as being detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated allowing you to hit the ground running.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce accurate and timely estimates
- Analyze and account for project risk (type of work, client, permitting, subcontractors/suppliers, etc.)
- Review, analyze and understand all bid documents (plans, scope, specifications, drawings, pre-bid notes, etc.)
- Prepare and review overall project scope of work.
- Solicit and review subcontractor and supplier proposals
- Prepare accurate material take-offs
- Apply reasonable estimates of labor and equipment costs for self-performed work
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience ideally in commercial construction estimating
- Problem solving skills along with attention to detail is a must
- Experience using B2W estimating software is preferred but not required.
- Proficient using Microsoft office and computer navigation skills in general
Conewago offers a competitive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life and AD&D.
We are looking for applicants who enjoy “Helping Organizations Turn Visions into Reality”, and who possess our company’s Core Values of Committed, Can-Do-Attitude and Creative. If this position interests, you please apply online at: www.conewago.com
Minority and Women are encouraged to apply
Conewago is an EEO/AA Employer