The Concrete Truck Driver is responsible to drive concrete trucks on Conewago property ONLY. The Concrete Truck Drive must load and discharge the concrete loads from truck properly and efficiency.
- Immediately report all accidents, incidents and near misses occurring on the job site to your supervisor.
- Report all safety and health hazards to supervisors and take necessary actions to establish an immediate temporary control of the hazard until permanent control can be established.
- Maintain and utilize all PPE provided.
- Attend and participate in all required safety training and meetings.
- Learn and comply with all safety rules, policies and regulations applicable to your work.
- Work safely in a manner as to ensure your safety as well as the safety of those around you.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Driver Operations
- Perform pre-trip/post-trip inspections every day and report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damage to vehicles.
- Drive Concrete Truck on Conewago property ONLY.
- Make certain truck is cleared of loose debris on all sides.
- Be safe; follow speed limits and no cell phone usage while driving.
- Perform manual labor as directed by Supervisor when truck driving is not available.