Conewago is currently seeking an experienced Building/Fit Out Foreman with at least 5 years’ experience. The Building Foreman is responsible for assigned projects from the project management teams. This involves managing the project which includes safety, quality control, planning, subcontractor coordination, documentation, and scheduling. The duties for this position include:
- Attend the kick-off meeting prior to project start to review all pertinent project information with the Project Manager.
- Review all project documents (scope, plans and addendums) in order to become thoroughly familiar with the project.
- Review the cost codes, control estimate and CPM schedule with the Project Manager.
- Review all subcontract scopes and purchase orders with the APM prior to the start of construction.
- Coordinate with APM to schedule all material deliveries with suppliers.
- Communicate and schedule with the subcontractors, as necessary.
- Create initial 2-week look-ahead schedule summarizing all needed labor, equipment, materials and subcontractors and the timing of each.
- Construction Administration / Supervision
- Coordinate all onsite project activities and ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed.
- Inspect job site on a regular basis for safety, quality control, productivity, schedule and material and subcontractor planning.
- Update 2-week look-ahead schedule every Thursday and review with Project Manager.
- Review CPM schedule regularly with Project Manager.
- Discuss potential change orders with Project Manager.
- Submit daily reports on the same day the work is performed.
- Review project goals on a weekly basis with the Project Manager.
- Review project goals on a daily basis with your crew.
- Resolve problems that arise due to equipment or labor needs, inclement weather, or other issues that may cause delays.
- Attend monthly progress meetings with Project Manager, Engineer, Owner and prime contractors.
- Communicate Request for Information to Project Manager when necessary.
- Conduct weekly E&S inspections and complete maintenance logs, if a site foreman is not onsite.
- Assist HR with determining new potential employees and mentoring employee candidates.
Benefits include: Paid PTO/Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. Applicants may apply on-line at www.conewago.com
Minority and Women are encouraged to apply
Conewago is an EEO/AA