Some of the important aspects of these programs include:
- Year round employee safety and professional training, including developing Project Managers, Site Superintendents, Shop Managers, and Foremen on matters of safety;
- Weekly Toolbox Training materials that are widely disseminated to employees;
- Monitoring the safety of suppliers, visitors, and subcontractors on work sites;
- Conducting Safety Audits, investigation of accidents, incidents, and near misses;
- Maintenance of Health and Safety records, updated Hazmat Inventory,
- Ongoing research and review of proposed and new regulations; and
- Monitoring companywide industrial hygiene exposures.
Because of our dedication to safety and training, Conewago Enterprises, Inc. has earned the Associated Builders and Contractor’s Platinum Step Award-Safety Training and Evaluation Process.
Conewago has also earned recognition by the National Ready-Mix Construction Association, Pre-Cast Concrete Institute, Tilt-Up Concrete Association, and the American Institute of Steel Contractors for our commitment to employee safety, training, and adherence to quality standards.Download SDS Sheets Conewago Safety Manual Conewago Safety Training