21,595 SF Worship center and 8,320 SF multi-purpose hall
24,162 SF Addition including a multi-purpose room, kitchen, lobby/administration area, narthex, memorial room and youth room
20,136 SF New Church
Reconstruction of this historic 1853 church that was destroyed by fire.
Complete interior renovation to the existing Nave
Exterior restoration including replacement of all copper, slate roofing and cornice of 100 year-old church
13,288 SF New church includes a nave, narthex, chancel, restrooms, storage and mechanical rooms